Scuba, Snorkeling, Swimming Gear for Everyone.We have a great selection of snorkeling and scuba diving products. We also carry training products for Swimming, Aquafit exercise and Ironman competition.
When purchasing snorkeling and scuba diving gear, let us assist in you're decision making. Fit, comfort and having the right gear makes the sport enjoyable and safe.
This page outlines a selection of products available.
We are exclusive DEALERS for AQUALUNG, SEAQUEST, APEKS, US DIVERS, AQUA SPHERE products.
We carry SUUNTO, BARE, WHITES, OCEANER, XS SCUBA, TUSA, AERIS, HOLLIS, SEA LIFE, IKELITE, OLYMPUS, INNOVATIVE SCUBA SAND SOCKS, Garrett Metal Detector,and ZEAGLE products.
- Accessories No diver has everything they need. At Serpent Aquatics we carry a large selection of products to fill out you're dive kit. We've priced these products to be competitive with values...... Learn More
- Boots, Gloves and Hoods Wetsuit boots, gloves & hoods keep you warm in cold water. They also provide protection against the environment. Bare's ELASTIC line of Products brings a new comfort to diving ... Learn More
- Bouyancy Control Devices [BCD] A buoyancy compensator is worn by divers to provide buoyancy both underwater and on the surface, allows the diver to achieve neutral buoyancy, remaining at constant depth and to descend...... Learn More
- Cameras - Housings - Accessories We like to capture images of the underwater world when snorkeling and scuba diving. Many of the images on this site were shot using digital point and shoot and DSLR...... Learn More
- Clearance Products We can't keep this gear forever - Check out the Great Deals on Quaility Prooducts. ... Learn More
- Compasses and Reels Youll use your compass to find your way from one point to another, to navigate multi-leg routes of dive sites, and to find your way to your exit point at the...... Learn More
- Dive Computers Today's diver uses at least one computer. Some divers use two in case one goes down! At Serpent Aquatics, our students learn to use computers during their certification course. This invaluable...... Learn More
- Dive Gear Packages Each Year the Manufacturers come up with incentive packages. This link includes the latest offerings. Great deals on great diving gear! ... Learn More
- Dive Knives & Spearguns A dive knife is one of the best accessories you can carry for safety and utility. When choosing a dive knife, the most important thing is to choose one that will...... Learn More
- Dive Lights When most divers think about dive lights, they think about night dives and nothing else.The truth is that dive lights can be valuable tools to carry on every dive. Imagine whats...... Learn More
- Dive Watches A diving watch is a watch designed for underwater diving that features, as a minimum, a water resistance greater than 10 ATM, the equivalent of 100 meters (330 ft). The typical...... Learn More
- Dry Suits Our premier lines of Dry Suits include Bare and Whites products. If you have an interest in other Dry Suit product lines, let us know? ... Learn More
- Fins We carry a great selection of fins for cold and warm water snorkeling and scuba diving.Youth to adult sizing in a variety of colors. ... Learn More
- Gear Junkie! This catogory includes those"must have items" when you have everything else. Enjoy! And yes we either have them in stock or can get them! ... Learn More
- Kids Gear Finding products suitable for youth is always a challege. We stock a great selection of products for youth of all ages. ... Learn More
- Masks A mask opens the underwater world to you. If a mask has it's own aquarium inside you're not going to enjoy the experience. When it comes time to purchase, make sure...... Learn More
- Metal Detectors For as long as there has been people on the water, they have dropped valuables into the water.Underwater metal detectors are the answer! ... Learn More
- New Products On this page you can find the latest products we've discovered and brought into our Dive Centre ... Learn More
- Paddle, Kite, Surf, Board and Ski For the watersport enthusiast looking for comfort on the water! Paddlers, Surfers, Kiteboarders, Waterskiers. ... Learn More
- Regulators Emile Gagnan and Jacques Cousteau invented the modern demand regulator. In 1943, they perfected the aqualung, which allowed a diver to stay underwater for several hours. Divers used the aqualung to...... Learn More